CoffeeCup GIF Animator is video conversion software, which is developed by a software company specially for making the GIF animation. In this video to gif convertor, the built-in Plugin has a great number of the existing especially good effects developed for all users to apply them. This video to gif convertor can convert the AVI video files to the animated GIF files. At the same time, CoffeeCup GIF Animator can optimize the animated GIF images to the best, and can help to lost weight for the animated GIF images that you place on you web pages, and then increasingly more people can browse you web pages with a more quick speed. The five steps which are shown in the following can help you convert video to gif with the CoffeeCup GIF Animator.
(1) Open up the video to gif convertor (CoffeeCup GIF Animator) and create a new blank animation
(2) Click the "add a video" button in the standard toolbar and then open up the "add a video" dialog box
(3) Find out the video file that you want to use and select it, and then click the "interval" button
(4) After the "interval" dialog box is opened, there are two properties for you to define the video segments from beginning to ending. They are "start tag" and "end tag" respectively. There are two methods for you to use these properties to select the video segments: You can input the frame numbers by hands or drag the buttons of the "start tag" and "end tag" by previewing the window and the video ActiveX, so as to mark the parts which are necessary to be used sooner
(5) After the parts which are necessary to be used is marked totally, you can click the "OK" button; the "interval" dialog box is closed and you can return to the "add a video" dialog box, and then click the "OK" button, and then the frames you select can be loaded into the video to gif convertor